We are now just 14 weeks away from the 5th annual NextGen SCADA Europe 2018 conference, exhibition and networking forum, and the response to this year’s end-user driven implementation focused programme has been fantastic!
We look forward to welcoming 150+ participants, 20+ utility case-studies, and 10+ exhibitors for 3 intensive days of insightful presentations, in-depth discussions, and high-impact networking. If you are currently planning, designing, implementing or testing new SCADA systems and functionalities then you cannot afford to miss this opportunity to benchmark your approach against the industry leaders and fine-tune your plans for maximum success.
To help you gain management approval to join us, here are your top 10 reasons to attend:
1. Utility-specific content – created with the input of 30+ electric utilities for the electric utility sector, this in-depth sector specific conference programme addresses the most pressing issues facing SCADA professionals operating within the digital grid environment, making each and every session and interaction completely relevant to you
2. Utility-heavy speaker line-up – with 20+ utility case studies scheduled over 3 days, you will gain practical insights into the successes and failures of recent implementations, and be able to apply the lessons learnt to your own implementation plans
3. Bridging the technical and commercial – each presentation links technology with commercial issues by focusing on why certain technology choices have been made, implementation plans been laid, and future road maps created, in the context of the organisation’s commercial and regulatory pressures
4. Cyber-security seminar – with a whole day dedicated to cyber security considerations for next generation SCADA systems, this is your opportunity to understand the emerging cyber threats, compare the potential of advanced solutions, and put in place a comprehensive prevention, detection, response and recovery strategy to fully protect and future proof your SCADA infrastructure
5. Focused networking – as a dedicated standalone conference designed specifically to meet the information needs of utility SCADA professionals, this event will attract a very focused audience making networking more relevant and impactful. You will meet the same group of people repeatedly over 3 days and get the opportunity to deepen your connections during the course of the event
6. Influence industry developments – with plenty of interactive sessions built into the programme you will get the opportunity to put forward your questions and suggestions and influence the direction of new technology and service development, by inputting during panel discussions, round table debates, and feedback sessions
7. Focused technology display – through the exhibition area you will get the opportunity to update on the latest technology innovations from the leading SCADA system and solution providers. The big system players will be displaying alongside the more niche players providing a balanced view of where the technology is heading.
8. Hands on technology previews – you can schedule a private 1:1 live demo lab session with the key technology innovators to really get under the skin of their offerings and better understand how next generation solutions could work in your digital grid environment.
9. Intimate & discreet – the event is held in a private hotel setting and is not open to the public. All attendees pay a fee to attend and are profiled by the organisers to ensure their business fit with the conference focus. There is a high ratio of utilities to vendors and there is no media participation to ensure that discussions can be open, honest, in-depth and useful
10. ROI – If you book your place before Friday 27th October you can take advantage of the Very Early Bird rate, which means your trip will cost in the region of €2,695 (€2,195 conference fee, €300 3 x nights at hotel, €200 flight). If you generate 10 new ideas or contacts that help you take your implementation plans to the next level it equates to €269.50 per new idea or contact.